Private Catering & At Home Dining
We provide delicious, nutritious cooking delivered to your door.
All our food is delivered ready to eat or with some light cooking.
- Menus start from £25.00 per head. Delivery and minimum order charge applies.
- Please note all our food will be delivered ready to heat up with full instructions. Where possible we use recyclable and compostable packaging.
- Most of our food will keep happily in the fridge for 2-3 days or can be frozen.
- All ingredients and allergens will be listed but please note that we use a lot of nuts in our cooking.
- All prepared in our 5* FSA approved kitchen under Covid compliant conditions. We will deliver wearing masks, gloves and will hand you your food from a distance or leave in a designated spot outside.
Our cooking is based upon seasonal, local produce and what is good at any moment – menus may be subject to availability. Please see sample dishes below:
We are delighted to have teamed up with a local independent wine retailer
and now offer carefully selected wines to match our food.
To discuss how we can help with your event please email us at email@example.com
Home-Cured Beetroot or Lime Leaf Gravadlax on Danish Rye
Chilled Bloody Mary Gazpacho Shots with Home-made Horseradish
Soya Bean & Mint, Roasted Aubergine & Butterbean, Beetroot Houmous Dips with Flatbreads (V)
Harissa Roasted Tomato and Chickpea Soup
with Lime Yoghurt
Harissa Chicken Tagine
with Butternut Squash & Preserved Lemon
Butterfly Leg of Lamb in a Lime, Mint,
Chilli & Coriander Marinade
(ready to cook)
– Chicken Shawarma
– Citrus Spiced Salmon
– Halloumi Lemon & Za’atar (VEG)
with Lebanese Flatbreads
Hampshire Crab & Dill Cakes with Sweet Chilli Sauce
Tomato, Pistachio & Saffron Tart (V)
Sweet & Salty
Feta & Honey Cheesecake
Chocolate Truffle Torte with Creme Fraiche (GF)
Tangy Lemon & Vanilla Tart
Stem Ginger Chocolate Truffles (V)
Home-made Mango Sorbet (V)
New Forest Strawberry
& Buttermilk Ice Cream
Roasted Plum Salad with Rosemary, Goats Cheese, Almonds, Watercress & Croutons
IOW Heritage Tomato Salad with Sumac Onions & Pine Nuts (V)
Purple Sprouting Broccoli
with Preserved Lemon Dip
Green Herby Couscous with Pistachios (V)
Hot Charred Cherry Tomatoes with Lemon Zest Yoghurt
Les Terriens – Cotes du Rhone Ainsi Soit-il 2016
Barolo Vintsold, DOCG, 2016
Florensac Picpoul de Pinet,
Gavi, Poderi della Collinette
Prosecco – Casato Dei Tini
Champagne – Nicolas Feuillatte
Hoxton Sourdough Breads
Level 2 & 3 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering.
Food Allergy Certificate.
Our kitchen is FSA Approved with a Food Hygiene Rating Level 5.
Full Public Liability Insurance.